To enroll in the Professional Skills Modules, please do the following:
- Enroll as a Non-Credit Student at MCC.
Select here to begin the process.
Click the tutorial below for assistance.
You MUST select MCC as your school when enrolling.
- If you are enrolled as a Credit student, you MUST still enroll as a Non-Credit student.
- Non-Credit Enrollment Tutorial.pdf
- Provide proof of identification during the online application process. If you are enrolled as a Credit student you do not need to provide proof of identification, but you do need to enroll as a Non-Credit student. If you are unable to provide your ID via the admissions application, you can also submit it here once you have submitted your application.
- Fill out the this application form.
- Upon completion of steps 1-2, a representative from MITI-EV will reach out to you either via Email or Phone.
Please note: If you started your application more than 48 hours ago, you will need to start a new application. Don’t forget to write down your MEID, Student ID number, & Maricopa email address (which is activated after you are admitted)