- New Club Packet (documents needed to create a new club on campus)
- New Club Petition Form (signatures to start a new club)
- Club Constitution Template
- Mesa Community College Statement of Club Activity Form
- MCC Student Travel Packet
- ONLINE Club Funding Request Form (updated for Fall 2021)
- PAPER Club Funding Request Form (updated for Fall 2021)
- Appropriations Do's and Don'ts
- Clubs and other student-campus organizations may request funding from the ASMCC Clubs fund through the Student Senate. A bill requesting funds from the Student Senate must be submitted to the ASMCC Executive Vice President and VP of Operations by the outlined due dates.
- Clubs are required to supply all necessary information and paperwork to the Executive Vice President and the VP of Operations prior to consideration of the request in the Student Senate.
- Once reviewed, the bill shall be placed on the next Senate agenda, as a Consent Item unless a motion is otherwise made by a member of Senate.
- If the bill passes, please allow two weeks for administrative approval.
- Forms due for first-round fall club funding requests by September 30.
- Forms due for second-round fall semester club funding requests by October 31.
- Forms due for spring early bird club funding requests by November 30.
- Forms due for first-round spring semester club funding requests by January 31
- Forms due for second-round spring semester club funding requests by February 28.
- Student Senate Resolution Template
- Student Senate Bill Template
- Senator at Large Application
- Student Senate Handbook (includes information and guidelines for Club Funding Requests)
- Club Funding Request Information
Student Needs Programs (Under Construction)
- ASMCC Emergency Fund Application
- Campus and Community Resource Guide (includes additional information on Student Needs Programs)
- Mesa Market Guidelines