Scholarships are available for Native American students through various tribes.
Download this resource guide listing hundreds of possible funding sources available only to Native American and other minority students.
Visit the SmartScholar website for the Ultimate FAFSA Resource Guide.
Follow these steps to apply for a tribal scholarship
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Follow all application instructions carefully and meet all deadlines to be considered for tribal funding.
- Turn in all documents needed by the Student Financial Services Office to complete your financial aid: verification, citizenship, appeals, etc.
- Please allow the Financial Aid office 24 to 48 hours to complete the FNA after your financial aid file has been completed (It may take up to 30 business days to complete your financial aid file once you have submitted all the required documents).
- Check the status of your financial aid by logging in to your Student Center.