The MCC Early Childhood Education Center: Evelyn H. Warren Child Development Laboratory is a multi-age preschool that is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). The laboratory programs provide opportunities for students in MCC classes to observe and interact with young children and their families in a developmentally appropriate environment. The program is designed for children to participate in activities to enhance and develop social and verbal skills, problem solving abilities, large and small motor coordination, cognitive concepts and practical life experiences. Parent involvement in the lab is encouraged.
Early Childhood Virtual Enrichment Program Being Offered in Spring 2023!
- Virtual activities include book reading, music and movement, art/large motor, science/math, food experiences, virtual field trips, and guest speakers.
- Sessions include 2 meetings per week.
- Observed Holidays
- Presidents' Day: February 20th
- Spring Break: March 13th through March 19th
- For ages 18 – 36 months-old
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 10:00 - 10:45 am (session duration will be based on children's attention span)
- Session Themes:
- Session 1: Shapes & Colors (January 30th to February 22nd)
- Session 2: Leap Into Literacy (February 27th to March 29th)
- Session 3: Spring Time & Bugs (April 3rd to April 26th)
- Cost: $5 for each themed session (fee covers cost of materials to be provided to participants)
- Registration: LINK