- Building ES 9 is CLOSED indefinitely. Education Studies faculty/staff are currently housed in building SC 14:
- Beth Alsen, office 59
- Julie Garner, office 55
- Tawn Hauptli, office 60
- Adjunct Faculty, office 75A
- Note: Annapurna Ganesh is in building TC 50, office 122
- Join the MCC Educators Rising Club
- Meets Wednesdays, 3-4 PM in SC 17N
- Contact club president Christopher Hunt
The Education Studies department has several great programs for future teachers. Students can focus their studies in Early Care, Early Childhood, Elementary, or Junior High and High School education. The Education Studies programs offer a diverse range of courses and the opportunity to transfer to a four-year university in Arizona to obtain teacher certification.
Along with these major programs, Education Studies has professional endorsements for certified teachers and the MCC Educators Academy workshops. Students also have opportunity to participate in the Evelyn H. Warren Child Development Laboratory, a preschool that allows students to observe and interact with children and their families in a developmentally appropriate environment.