The MCC Early Childhood Education Center: Evelyn H. Warren Child Development Laboratory is a multi-age preschool that is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). The laboratory programs provide opportunities for students in MCC classes to observe and interact with young children and their families in a developmentally appropriate environment. The program is designed for children to participate in activities to enhance and develop social and verbal skills, problem solving abilities, large and small motor coordination, cognitive concepts and practical life experiences. Parent involvement in the lab is encouraged.
Early Childhood Enrichment Program Being Offered in Spring 2024!
- In-person activities include book reading, music and movement, art/large motor, science/math, food experiences, virtual field trips, and guest speakers.
- Sessions include 2 meetings per week.
- Observed Holidays
- Spring Break: March 11th through March 17th
Adult/Toddler Program - Spring
- For ages 18 – 36 months-old
- Session 1: January 30th to February 22nd
- Session 3: February 27th to March 29th (closed 3/12 and 3/14)
- Session 3: April 2nd to April 25th
- Tuesday - 9:30am to 11:00am - In-person Program
- Thursday - 9:30am to 11:00am - In-person Program
- Cost: $5 for each session (fee covers cost of materials to be provided to participants)
- Spring registration now open!
For additional information, contact Education Studies, 480-461-7904 or firstname.lastname@example.org.