The MCC Early Childhood Education Center: Evelyn H. Warren Child Development Laboratory is a multi-age preschool that is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). The laboratory programs provide opportunities for students in MCC classes to observe and interact with young children and their families in a developmentally appropriate environment. The program is designed for children to participate in activities to enhance and develop social and verbal skills, problem solving abilities, large and small motor coordination, cognitive concepts and practical life experiences. Parent involvement in the lab is encouraged.
In the News:
Maricopan - Sept 25th 2020
East Valley Tribune - Sept 6th 2020
My Local News - Aug 20th 2020
Early Childhood Hybrid Enrichment Program Being Offered in Summer 2023!
- Virtual and in-person activities include book reading, music and movement, art/large motor, science/math, food experiences, virtual field trips, and guest speakers.
- Sessions include 2 meetings per week.
- Observed Holidays
- Memorial Day: May 29th
- Juneteenth: June 19th
- For ages 18 – 36 months-old
- Tuesdays & Thursdays from May 30th to June 29th
- Tuesday - 10:00am to 10:45am - Virtual Program: Focus on snacktime
- Thursday - 9:30am to 11:00am - In-person Program: Focus on art
- Cost: $5 for five week session (fee covers cost of materials to be provided to participants)
- Registration now open!