“MCCCD shall provide a process for faculty to follow if he/she encounters an Electronic and Information Technology Service that he/she believes poses an accessibility barrier for blind or visually impaired students” (settlement agreement with the National Federation for the Blind)
The three areas of accessibility include
1) Physical Elements (e.g. construction barriers, ramp access, door buttons)
2) Electronic and Information Technology (e.g. barriers to student portal, enrollment process, financial aid information)
3) Classrooms (e.g. seating needs, maneuverability in the classroom, course materials, doors)
'School Dude' is hosted by Maintenance & Operations.
See below for instructions on submitting requests.
How To Submit Your Request
- Click here to go to SchoolDude
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your first name, last name, and phone number.
(This step will register you as a user. Subsequent log-ins will skip this step.)
- Complete the required fields in each step on the Work Request tab.
Account number is 806334976
Submittal password is MCC.
- Click Submit.