The Counseling Department offers a variety of courses to help students address educational, personal, social, and career decisions. Personal Management skills are essential for success in developing and maintaining a career, as well as relationships. The courses are one to three credits.
Developing collaboration between MCC Faculty and Staff to increase new student retention.
A student based group providing alcohol and drug abuse prevention information.
Opportunities to develop skills for success and get the most out of the college experience.
Opportunities to develop skill in making career decisions and taking the steps to reach you goals.
- CPD102AB Career Exploration
- CPD103BA Women in Transition
- CPD103B Men in Transition
- CPD 104 Career & Personal Development
- CPD282 Volunteer Service Learning Experience
- CWE198 Career/Work Experience
Opportunities to develop skills to enrich a career work and personal relationships.