Payment Due Dates:
Your payment due date is the day of registration, and requires you to have anticipated or been awarded Financial Aid, pay in full or sign up for a tuition payment plan. If you do not secure your classes with some form of payment, you will lose them all when the system is updated at night. Maximum amount required is $35 ($15 plus $20 payment plan fee).
The $15 registration fee is non-refundable, and will be applied towards the your balance in lieu of a % down payment.
Payments can be made in five ways:
Pay online using debit/credit cards at My.maricopa.edu. RECOMMENDED
Pay by mail, using a check or certified money order. Send your payment to:
Mesa Community College
1833 W. Southern Ave.
Mesa, AZ 85202
Please allow seven to ten business days for mail and processing time (do not mail cash).
MCC does not accept personal identifiable information through email or fax.
Documents sent in this manner will not be processed.
Pay by debit/credit card, call (480) 461-7000 and select option 2 to make a payment over the phone during regular business hours.
Pay in person at the Enrollment Services Building #39 at Southern & Dobson or Enrollment Services at Red Mountain by cash, check, money order, or debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express).
Third Party Authorizations
A Third Party Tuition Authorization (TA) is a written document notifying MCC that an outside agency or sponsor (third party) will pay part or all of a student’s educational expenses at MCC. In the event, the agency or sponsor does not provide payment for the authorized amount, the balance will be the student’s responsibility.
The student is responsible for knowing their sponsor’s requirements to receive the funding and work directly with their sponsor to provide the information required by MCC. The student is responsible for ensuring their sponsor’s authorization letter is on file by the term deadlines to avoid being dropped from classes. The student is responsible for paying any charges not paid by their sponsor by the due date to avoid being dropped from classes.
Tuition Authorization Requirements
A student must submit a Tuition Authorization document which includes ALL of the following information:
- Letter must be on official company letterhead.
- Course(s) to be paid.
- Specific billing requirements (e.g. tuition only, tuition and registration fee only, tuition and all fees).
- First name, last name and student ID number for each student covered.
- Whether out-of-state tuition will be paid by the third party.
- Whether the third party is to be charged for tuition and/or fees if the student receives federal financial aid.
- Contact person's name and telephone number.
- Original signature from the authorizing party.
- Billing address to invoice the third party.
Tuition Authorization Process
- Tuition Authorization is received, verified and any remaining uncovered balance of tuition/fees is to be paid by student.
- Cashiers will place a hold on the student account noting that a Third Party will be paying on the student account.
- Student’s enrollment will be protected from being dropped for non-payment.
- Cashiers completes processing after refund period.
- Invoice will be submitted to the Third Party sponsor from our District Office at the beginning of the following month.
- Note: A balance may still appear in the “Amount Due” section of the Student Center until processing of the TA by the Cashiers is complete. This process may take up to 2 weeks after first round of refund dates.
Submit Tuition Authorizations to Cashiers
Tuition Authorizations can be submitted to the Cashiers Office via one of the following: