Payment Due Dates
Enroll early for best class selection. A $40 payment secures your classes, and activates a no-interest payment plan. In order to secure classes the fee is due by midnight the day of registration. Payment plans are available for up to six months. The number of monthly payments depends on the date you enroll in the payment plan and the class(es) end date. Not all payment plans will extend to the end of the term.
Debit or credit cards accepted.
*All payment plan options require an immediate nonrefundable payment of $40.
- When a student enrolls in a payment plan, the first payment will be the 5th of the next month.
|Deadline||Required Down Payment||Number of Payments||Months of Payments|
|March 25, 2022||$15||6||April - Sept 5th|
|April 25, 2022||$15||6||May - Oct 5th|
|May 25, 2022||$15||6||June - Nov 5th|
|June 23, 2022||$15||6||July - Dec 5th|
|July 27, 2022||$15||5||August - Dec 5th|
|August 25, 2022||$15||4||Sept - Dec 5th|
|September 26, 2022||$15||3||Oct - Dec 5th|
|October 27, 2022||$15||2||Nov - Dec 5th|
|November 22, 2022||$15||1||Dec 5th|
Automatic bank payment from a checking or savings account.
Automatic credit/debit card payment.
Cost to Participate
- $25 per semester nonrefundable enrollment fee. (paid as part of the required nonrefundable payment)
- $30 fee if a payment is returned. (Nonpayment of enrollment fee will result in termination of agreement.
- $1 fee for an immediate payment in full.
- Automatic bank payment from a checking or savings account
- Automatic credit/debit card withdrawals
To view your account balances and payments, update your banking or credit card information or to update your name or phone number for the payment plan, log into MyPaymentPlan at https://factsmgt.com/parents/#payment-plans
Questions? We Can Help! | 800-609-8056
You may also see tuition due dates in My.maricopa.edu. Click on " Charges Due" under your "Account Summary" for a complete summary by due date of the charges that you owe. All payments must be made by the due date to avoid class cancellation.