Recruiting Top Student Talent Just Got a Lot Easier
Contact Career & Re-Entry Services
Southern & Dobson
Regular Business Hours:
Mon-Thu: 8 am – 6 pm
Fri: 10 am – 5 pm
Closed Sat and Sun
Mon-Thu: 7 am – 6 pm
Closed Fri, Sat and Sun
Well-prepared workers are an invaluable resource, and recruiting them gives you a critical performance edge that can be the difference between success and falling short of your goals. Maricopa PipelineAZ provides a steady supply of high-quality workers ready to step into important positions you need to fill.
Maricopa PipelineAZ’s skills-mapping technology unites local businesses like yours with our work-ready students.
Maricopa Community Colleges are committed to the future success of our students — and your business. Follow the steps below to get started today.
Quick Start Guide, 1-2-3
Sign-up easily for Maricopa PipelineAZ — it only takes a few minutes.
2. Create your company profile
Create your online presence using our employers’ tools to stand out to students whose skills align with your open positions.
3. Post unlimited jobs
Post job openings, internships, and apprenticeships to reach qualified student candidates seeking employment or work-based experience. Please review our Employer Guidelines before posting.
Check out this helpful getting started video...
Each Wednesday during the Fall semester, the Career Services Department will be hosting Working Wednesdays in either the Navajo Room (KSC35S), Student Lounge or Clocktower Sidewalk from 11am - 2pm. We will welcome employers on campus to table and speak with interested students about the job opportunities available within their organization. If you are interested in participating in the Working Wednesday recruitment events, please fill out the Working Wednesday Interest Form.
Physical Job Board
Are you are interested in sharing your job opportunities with students and community members? You can do so by sending a flyer to firstname.lastname@example.org, to be posted for 1 month on the physical job board in our office, 36N. The flyer advertising your job positions must contain your company name, logo, and location along with a job description, minimum qualifications, and how to apply. Please not that we do not advertise positions in the West Valley.
The Maricopa County Community College Career Centers subscribe to and endorse the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles of Professional Conduct http://naceweb.org/principles, which includes the following criteria:
- Must have current or anticipated openings
- Must have an “employer-employee” relationship in which there are no fees associated with becoming an employee of the organization
- Must subscribe to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) laws established by the United States and Arizona governments
The Maricopa Community College District’s Career Centers have established the following additional criteria:
- Sales positions must offer an ongoing base salary and not be commission only
- Multi-level Marketing (MLM) organizations and franchising opportunities are not permitted
- No access will be granted to post jobs that put applicants in compromising situations, such as adult entertainment, escort services, presentation modeling or similar activities
- No access will be granted for positions where applicants would be paid per item to complete surveys, click on internet links, or post personal web content
- Employers must abide by the job opportunity information submitted. It is not permitted to recruit for positions other than those positions already approved through the previously identified guidelines
In addition to the items listed above, MCC requests that all employers who attend our job fairs (or do recruiting on campus) are offering local employment to our students and community members. Employees must be able to visit a local office to speak directly with a manager regarding concerns. We cannot promote employment opportunities with businesses that are based out of a residential (home) location.
The Maricopa Community Colleges' Career Centers reserve the right to grant access to employers as deemed appropriate to fit the needs of our various constituencies. Policy involves the review of requests for access to services from all employers for content and suitability. We do not accept postings for positions from any business whose purpose is inconsistent with policies, regulations, or the overall mission of the MCCCD.