Post Your Job Openings
Contact Career & Re-Entry Services
Southern & Dobson
Regular Business Hours:
Mon-Thu: 8 am – 6 pm
Fri: 10 am – 5 pm
Closed Sat and Sun
Mon-Thu: 7 am – 6 pm
Closed Fri, Sat and Sun
At no cost, recruiters now have a direct connection with Maricopa students using a career services system called Maricopa CareerLink (MCL). With MCL, employers can:
Post Jobs and Paid Internships
Applications from students, alumni or community member can be emailed to you as they are received, held online, or sent in a single PDF. Post your available opportunities on the Maricopa CareerLink seen by students, alumni and employees at all 10 Maricopa Community Colleges.
The Maricopa County Community College Career Centers subscribe to and endorse the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles of Professional Conduct http://naceweb.org/principles, which includes the following criteria:
- Must have current or anticipated openings
- Must have an “employer-employee” relationship in which there are no fees associated with becoming an employee of the organization
- Must subscribe to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) laws established by the United States and Arizona governments
The Maricopa Community College District’s Career Centers have established the following additional criteria:
- Sales positions must offer an ongoing base salary and not be commission only
- Multi-level Marketing (MLM) organizations and franchising opportunities are not permitted
- No access will be granted to post jobs that put applicants in compromising situations, such as adult entertainment, escort services, presentation modeling or similar activities
- No access will be granted for positions where applicants would be paid per item to complete surveys, click on internet links, or post personal web content
- Employers must abide by the job opportunity information submitted. It is not permitted to recruit for positions other than those positions already approved through the previously identified guidelines
In addition to the items listed above, MCC requests that all employers who attend our job fairs (or do recruiting on campus) are offering local employment to our students and community members. Employees must be able to visit a local office to speak directly with a manager regarding concerns.
The Maricopa Community Colleges' Career Centers reserve the right to grant access to employers as deemed appropriate to fit the needs of our various constituencies. Policy involves the review of requests for access to services from all employers for content and suitability. We do not accept postings for positions from any business whose purpose is inconsistent with policies, regulations, or the overall mission of the MCCCD.