Our Academic Advisors can help guide you on your educational path.
Get assistance with registering for classes, paying tuition, and obtaining records.
Online assistance from Student Business Services, including the updated Refund Policy.
FAFSA, scholarships, grants, and loans – we'll help you pay for college.
The Learning Enhancement Center will continue tutoring students during the suspension of in-person classes.
Other Online Services for Students
- American Indian Institute - Online Chat
- Career Services - Online Appointments
- Honors Program - Online Appointments
- International Education - Online Chat
- Library - Online Resources
- Recruitment - Chat With a Recruiter
- Testing Services - Email (email@example.com)
- Veteran Services - Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Additional Online Resources
- COVID-19 Resource Sheet
(List of community resources updated by volunteers)
- Sign up for RAVE emergency announcements
- Tips for Online Success
- List of Resources for Internet and WiFi Access
- Anywhere Computing
- #InspireMesa - kindness, compassion, caring
- Mesa CARES Community Resources Call Center 480-644-CARE, mesaaz.gov/MesaCARES
- Arizona Employers with Immediate Job Openings
Request More Information
Thank you for your interest in Mesa Community College. Once you complete the form, a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon.