CCL Social Media Marketing
Academic Plan Code
MCCCD Program Detail
Students must earn a grade of C or better for all courses in the program.
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Social Media Marketing is designed to provide useful skills important in a variety of strategic marketing areas, e.g., social media, digital communications, integrated marketing, media relations, and brand management. An Associate in Applied Science (AAS) in Marketing and Sales is also available.
What You’ll Learn
This program will help you gain the expertise needed to:
- Apply current technology to specific business tasks.
- Apply effective oral, written, and visual business communication skills.
- Analyze marketing research to create marketing plans and forecasts.
- Create an ethically and socially responsible social media campaign.
- Differentiate social media marketing from other marketing approaches.
- Identify and segment populations and select appropriate, high priority social media networks.
- Apply relevant social media marketing theories, models, and research to create a strategic social media marketing campaign.
- Document work responsibilities, research, service learning or educational experiences related to a social media marketing career field.
Required Courses Credits: 15
|CIS103||Introduction to Social Media||3|
|GBS120||Workplace Communication Skills||3|
|MKT110||Marketing and Social Networking||3|
|MKT111||Applied Marketing and Social Networking||3|
|MKT271||Principles of Marketing||3|
|MKT101||Introduction to Public Relations||3|
Meet with an Advisor
Click here for MCC’s easy-to-use Enrollment Steps.
Before signing up for classes, you’ll want to meet with an academic advisor. Together, you’ll lay out a program and career path that suits you best. This step is essential to your academic success.
This Certificate of Completion is associated with
All information is administered by the Center for Curriculum and Transfer Articulation at Maricopa County Community College District and published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change in order to reflect the most current information available.
View MCCCD's program website for the Certificate of Completion in Social Media Marketing (http://aztransmac2.asu.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MCCCD.woa/wa/freeForm?id=140235).