CCL Small Business Management Level I
Academic Plan Code
MCCCD Program Detail
This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Students must earn a grade of C or better required for all courses within the program.
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Small Business Management Level I program is designed to meet the needs of individuals who wish to own and/or manage a small business. Prepares students to acquire the skills, tools and knowledge necessary for successful start-up and operations of a business.
What You’ll Learn
This program will help you gain the expertise needed to:
- Prepare a business plan and budget to develop a comprehensive action, operations, and strategic plans.
- Apply basic accounting, finance, and marketing principles in a small business environment.
- Create and use effective oral, written, and visual business communication skills.
- Describe effective staff planning, personnel cost control, and discipline methods.
- Apply problem-solving processes to problems in small business daily operations.
Meet with an Advisor
Click here for MCC’s easy-to-use Enrollment Steps.
Before signing up for classes, you’ll want to meet with an academic advisor. Together, you’ll lay out a program and career path that suits you best. This step is essential to your academic success.
This Certificate of Completion is associated with
All information is administered by the Center for Curriculum and Transfer Articulation at Maricopa County Community College District and published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change in order to reflect the most current information available.
View MCCCD's program website for the Certificate of Completion in Small Business Management Level I (http://aztransmac2.asu.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MCCCD.woa/wa/freeForm?id=139028).