Graduation is a time to pay tribute to each member of the graduating class. As students of Mesa Community College you have left, and will continue to leave, an indelible legacy of achievement and a tradition of excellence for generations to come.
Friday, May 13, 2022
Click here to order your cap and gown online. Regalia is required to participate in the ceremony. All orders must be submitted online; the College does not have caps and gowns in stock.
- April 3 is the deadline to order for the ship to school option (free shipping). Orders for ship to school will be available for pick May 2-13 at the Bookstore on the Southern/Dobson Campus. Students must have student ID#, or order# and a picture ID.
- April 10 is the deadline to have your order shipped directly to your home (payment of shipping fees required). Orders will ship within 14 days of completed order.
Graduate Line Up
TBD Check-in begins
TBD Student marching lines begin forming
TBD Student line up begins marching toward field
TBD Processional - students enter commencement area
TBD Commencement ceremony begins and will run approximately 90 minutes
A campus map is located at mesacc.edu/locations if you need assistance finding the locations referenced above.
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, to engage fully. If you (the graduate) have special accommodations (blind/visually impaired, deaf/hard of hearing, wheelchair, scooter, crutches, etc.) please contact Jennifer Biggs at (480) 461-7794 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, May 6.
Accessibility seating for guests is on a first come, first served basis. Our event hosts will guide you to the seating area the evening of the event.
Closed captioning will be available for the hearing impaired.
GradImages® is proud to be the official graduation photographer for Mesa Community College! Finding your photos after the event is easy. You will receive your free photo proofs via email or mail after the event or you can search for your images on www.gradimages.com. Questions? Please contact the GradImages Customer Service Department at (800) 261-2576 or email@example.com. Pre-Register with GradImages before graduation ceremony photos and receive a discount! Please visit www.gradimages.com/registration to pre-register.
No "stickers" or parking passes are required.
Diplomas are mailed to the address on record. All financial obligations to MCC must be cleared before we can release your degree and/or certificate and transcripts. Visit maricopa.edu/Student-Center to update your address and check for any messages posted in your Student Center.
The ceremony will run approximately 90 minutes. You are expected to stay for the entire ceremony.
You may purchase a DVD of the ceremony for $10.00. Visit mesacc.edu/order-dvd to learn more. Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for delivery.
Family and friends who are unable to attend the ceremony in person can point their browser to mesacc.edu/live on Friday, May 13, 2022 to watch the ceremony live. While every attempt will be made to live stream the event, we have experienced technical difficulties in the past due to unforeseen circumstances (such as weather).
Tag MCC in your graduation social media posts using @mesaccmay2022grad, #mesaccmay2022grad. Planning on decorating your mortarboard hat? Take a photo and share it or other graduation photos on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Let your friends and family know you are graduating from MCC by adding a Grad Badge to your Facebook timeline. To add a badge to your timeline, visit https://www.mesacc.edu/graduation/graduation-2022 and click "Share" or "Like" on the badge of your choice.
Capture Your Memories
Thunderbirds, this is your moment! The graduation webpages will serve as a tribute to our graduates with celebratory images you or your family and friends post of you.
To participate, use hashtag #mesaccmay2022grad.
- On Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube post a picture, message, or shout out to celebrate graduation. Tell us how excited you are or share some of your favorite experiences at Mesa Community College. Post about yourself or someone else you know who is graduating. Your family and friends can post, too!
- Don’t forget to make your profile public so we may access the post on our site.
- If you are not active on social media you may email images and messages, with the subject line 2021-2022 Grad, to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post the message on your behalf.