Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health Clinic
5855 E. Still Circle
Mesa, AZ 85206
Clinic Hours: Monday-Thursday 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
About the Clinic
The Mesa Community College Dental Hygiene clinic offers a full range of comprehensive dental hygiene services at fees less than most private dental practices. All services are offered during convenient evening hours at the Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health's "state-of-the-art" facility. Patient care is provided in comfortable surroundings using the latest technologies in dentistry.
The Dental Hygiene clinic sees patients from late August through mid-May of each year. To make an appointment, call 480-248-8195. Leave a message, and your call will be returned in the evening. Payment is required when services are rendered. Clinic patients will be given a receipt to submit to their insurance company for reimbursement of fees.
Current MCC students can receive x-rays and regular cleanings at no cost. Students requiring more extensive cleanings will receive an additional 50% discount off of already discounted costs. Limited spaces available. Call 480-248-8195 to leave a message and your call will be returned.
MCC Dental Hygiene Program provides services to patients of all ages including:
- dental screenings
- oral cancer screenings
- education on current oral hygiene techniques using latest research regarding oral wellness
- blood pressure screenings
- digital images (x-rays)
- periodontal assessments to determine the health of the supporting gums and bone
- non-surgical periodontal therapies
- dental hygiene preventive therapies
- administration of local anesthetic agents for comfort
- fluoride treatments as needed
- selective polishing
- dental sealants (a thin plastic coating on the chewing surfaces of molars to help prevent decay)
- professional bleaching
All patient clinical work is supervised by professional dental hygienists and supervising dentists. Most procedures will require more than one visit.