Interested in hosting an event at an MCC Performing Arts Facility?
Don’t know where to start?
Follow this easy guide to secure your event location and date.
- Start the process by filling out the rental application to give us a general idea of your needs.
- Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to place a courtesy hold on the dates of your interest.
- Once a courtesy hold has been placed on your dates, we will contact you to go over your specific needs, dates and times.
- We can only hold the venue for 14 days without a signed contract and deposit.
- We will then schedule a walk through of the requested space to insure that the space will meet your needs.
- During the walk through, we will also go over any additional items; technical requirements*, box office use, dance floor, etc., that you may need for your event.
- We will provide you with an estimate of charges.
- If the estimate is accepted, a rental contract** will be prepared.
- If there are items that you wish to utilize on the day of the event, but were not included in the contract, Maricopa County Community Colleges District will invoice for those additional charges.
- Rental contract must be signed and the deposit received to insure venue rental for the date and time that you are seeking. Deposit is required upon receipt of signed rental contract.
- Final payment of must be received 5 days prior to the day of the event.
- If you will be using the MCC box office and ticketing services, there is a form that must be completed to insure all of the necessary information is obtained. Please fill and returned to email@example.com.
- A certificate of insurance will be required to use any MCC venue.
Mesa Community College arts facilities require a 4 hour minimum rental. Food, beverage and other custom services are available. For venue tours, additional details and contract specifics, contact;
*Most rentals require more technical assistance and equipment than is included in our base rental fee. We must review your technical requirements in the area of lighting, sound, etc., to determine whether we can accommodate your event and estimate your total cost for the use of the facility. The base rental fee is intended primarily to cover minimum operating expenses.
**Rental contracts are written within the guidelines of Maricopa County Community College District and its entities.