Sean West, College Project Officer
- Major: BS – Communication, MBA
- Desired Career Goals: Own and operate my very own, highly profitable business that will incorporate social endeavors into the fabric of our mission and service.
- Strength Quest results: Competition, Futuristic, WOO (Winning Others Over), Communication, Activator.
- Position description:
As the Public Relations Officer, I am charged with promoting the benefits of Phi Theta Kappa throughout the Mesa Community College campus - increasing awareness of service events, fellowship activities, leadership development, and scholarship opportunities. I intend to develop a closer connection with the Honors-only classes and directly promote events to these students. As the PR officer, I will be responsible for ensuring and building a positive image for the Omicron Beta chapter. Ultimately, my goal is to successfully recruit highly qualified students to obtain the benefits of Phi Theta Kappa, find and train new officers, and standardize a yearly marketing plan.
What are your goals for Phi Theta Kappa :
- Goal One: Develop and implement a sustainable, impactful and measureable College Project that will benefit the lives of students, faculty and administration.
- Goal Two: Rank in the top 5 chapters internationally.
- Goal Three: Increase Phi Theta Kappa membership by 50% during the 2015-2016 school year.
- Goal Four: Encourage and sustain opportunities for Phi Theta Kappa members and Officers to engage in fellowship activities regularly.