• Have you completed twelve (12) credit hours at MCC? •Do you currently have and maintained a 3.0 or better cumulative GPA? •Are you working on...
Less than an hour ago
Need a place to cool down this summer!?! Come to air conditioned LA 4N and participate in our Hallmark Meetings! College Project: 11:45AM- 1:00PM Honors...
Kinsey Noe, Community and Service Events Officer
1. Major: Biochemistry
2. Desired Career Goals: Upon graduation, I hope to pursue work in a hospital laboratory in studying various diseases while at the same time pursuing further education in a specialized field.
3. Strengths Quest Results: Includer, Developer, Restorative, Empathy, Communication
4. Position Description: As the Community and Service Events Officer, I am responsible for incorporating the Service Hallmark into any community events that the Omicron Beta Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa participates in, including the Special Olympics and Relay for Life events, and hopefully many more.
5. What are your Goals for PTK: I hope to help emphasize the four hallmarks of Phi Theta Kappa: Scholarship, Leadership, Service, and Fellowship. My goal is to help increase membership and interest new members in being active members of Phi Theta Kappa through community service projects that are oriented around the Phi Theta Kappa hallmarks. I want to help bring unity to our chapter on both campuses through events focused in the community.
mesacc.edu | 480-461-7000 | © 2016 Mesa Community College | A Maricopa Community College
The Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD) is an EEO/AA institution and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.