Daniel Bailey, College Completion Officer
1. Major: BS – Chemical Engineering PhD.
2. Desired Career Goals: Work for a company that has a primary interest either in sustainability or space exploration and travel.
3. StrengthQuest results: Competition, Adaptability, Individualization, Ideation, Significance
4. Position description: As the College Completion Officer my role is to promote College fish, as well as C4, which is the Community College Completion Corps. I also share the task of promoting five star competitive edge with the Vice President of Southern & Dobson.
As the college completion officer, I have also taken it upon myself to work with administration to increase college completion through a guided pathways to success model instead of the traditional community college 'cafeteria style' service, which inadvertently promotes taking excess credits instead of completing college within two years.
As the College completion officer, i must also promote and encourage people to sign the C4 wall that is to 'commit to complete college' during the 2015-2016 academic school year.
5. What are your goals for PTK:
- Goal One: Help create a good connection between Phi Theta Kappa and administration in more ways than just the college project.
- Goal Two: Rank in the top 5 chapters internationally.
- Goal Three: Increase Phi Theta Kappa membership by more than 50% during the 2015-2016 academic school year.
- Goal Four: increase the completion rate of college students at Mesa Community College.
- Goal Five: Get 4,000 signatures on the C4 wall.