Thor and Ike the CollegeFish.org Fish are excited to welcome back students to Mesa Community College. The Phi Theta Kappa General Meeting at the Southern...
Come join to initiative to finish college as we Celebrate the C4 Wall Unveiling right outside of the library on the Dobson Campus of Mesa Community College...
Daniel Bailey, College Completion Officer
1. Major: BS – Chemical Engineering PhD.
2. Desired Career Goals: Work for a company that has a primary interest either in sustainability or space exploration and travel.
3. StrengthQuest results: Competition, Adaptability, Individualization, Ideation, Significance
4. Position description: As the College Completion Officer my role is to promote College fish, as well as C4, which is the Community College Completion Corps. I also share the task of promoting five star competitive edge with the Vice President of Southern & Dobson.
As the college completion officer, I have also taken it upon myself to work with administration to increase college completion through a guided pathways to success model instead of the traditional community college 'cafeteria style' service, which inadvertently promotes taking excess credits instead of completing college within two years.
As the College completion officer, i must also promote and encourage people to sign the C4 wall that is to 'commit to complete college' during the 2015-2016 academic school year.
5. What are your goals for PTK:
mesacc.edu | 480-461-7000 | © 2016 Mesa Community College | A Maricopa Community College
The Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD) is an EEO/AA institution and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.