• Have you completed twelve (12) credit hours at MCC? •Do you currently have and maintained a 3.0 or better cumulative GPA? •Are you working on...
23 hours ago
Need a place to cool down this summer!?! Come to air conditioned LA 4N and participate in our Hallmark Meetings! College Project: 11:45AM- 1:00PM Honors...
Brooke Hilliard, Campus Events for Red Mountain Campus
1. Major: Psychology
2. Desired Career Goals: After completing my bachelor's degree in psychology, I plan on earning a master's degree in psychology to pursue my dream career of becoming a psychologist. I would like to work with adolescents and college students because I want to help them view life and think through situations in a more positive way. After working in the field for a few years, I will want to pursue my PH.D and eventually open up my own practice.
3. Strength Quest results: Achiever, Futuristic, Learner, Includer, Arranger.
4. Position description: As the Alumni Relations Officer for Phi Theta Kappa, I am in charge of maintaining chapter unification with previous officers and general members. I represent the Omicron Beta Chapter in all Alumni functions, and am involved the programming of such activities. I am responsible for coordinating and supporting the efforts of the Homecoming Fellowship for all Alumni. I confer with Alumni team members to schedule Alumni meetings, and serve as an ex-officio member of the Omicron Beta Alumni Association executive board. I support the efforts of both the College and the Honor's in Action projects. I assist my fellow alumni members in recruitment efforts. I also take part in supporting, helping, and implementing both the spring and fall silent auction events at each induction ceremony.
5. What are your goals for Phi Theta Kappa?
The most important goal I have is to grow as a leader while encouraging others to become leaders and follow their aspirations because part of being a leader is empowering others to do the same.
I also want to keep the alumni association engaged with the officer team. Their past experience is extremely important, and I think it is a necessity to ensure they are connected with the chapter and up to date on current functions and activities.
mesacc.edu | 480-461-7000 | © 2016 Mesa Community College | A Maricopa Community College
The Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD) is an EEO/AA institution and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.