You could wit $500! Make a 2-5 Minute YouTube video with a positive message about MCC.
The winner will be determined by the total number of YouTube viewer hits between the dates of February 1 - April 15, 2012. Submissions are accepted until April 15, 2012. The sooner you post your video - the more likely you will receive more hits! All YouTube settings must be public, you cannot hide viewers, and you will be immediately disqualified if caught buying views. Prizes are as follows:
- $500 First Place
- $300 Second Place
- $200 Third Place
- Positive Message with an evident MCC tie in.
- Videos are to be between 2 – 5 minutes in length.
- All persons producing a video or in a video must sign a MCCCD student video talent release form to be eligible to enter.
- Signed releases must be delivered to M. Jordan in Institutional Advancement AS-4 Building, Room 136.
- Make sure your music is not copyrighted. For possible music tracks see the following sites and verify common license use:
How to Enter
Step 1: Review the rules and guidelines.
Step 2: Go to YouTube and either log in or create a new account. Load your video to your YouTube account.
In your YouTube, copy or write down:
- Your Video's URL (Internet address) Address.
- The Exact Title of your Video.
- Your YouTube account name.
Step 3: Complete the Online Entry Form.
After submitting your entry form, your submission is complete. You will be notified if there are any issues.
- Have Fun and be Creative!
- View contest entries here.
- Only non-copyrighted music.
- All entries require appropriate student video talent release forms.
- Entries must be 2-5 minutes in length.
- Videos are to be submitted between February 1 - April 15, 2012.
- Submissions are accepted until April 15th, views are counted until May 1st.
- Your video must be registered with MCC before you can count your views.
- Have a YouTube viewing party with your friends!
The contest is open to all current MCC students. Students younger than 18 will need a release signed by a parent or guardian.