The Office of Risk & Resource Management is a department of the Office of the Vice President of Administrative Services at Mesa Community College. We provide focused expertise and consistent processes related to...
- Space and fleet scheduling
- Event scheduling and logistics
- Space rentals
- Leases and lessee relations
- Event risk management
- Space planning and analysis
- 25Live system administration
Our goal is to improve customer service by removing inconsistencies and barriers to these processes.