The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Project Management program prepares the student for career opportunities as a project manager and provides those working as project managers with the skills required to prepare for project management certification exams. This program covers principles, requirements, benefits, and tools of project management.
Important information you’ll need when applying to MCC:
- Academic Career
- Degree/Certificate Type
- Career and Technical Certificate
- Academic Plan
- Project Management (CCL)
- Academic Plan Code
- Total Credits Required
- Available Online
This pathway map can lead to a variety of different occupations and industries. Below is a sampling of some of the possible positions and Arizona-based salaries related to this pathway map. Some of the opportunities presented below may require either a bachelor degree or a post-graduate level education.
|Occupation / Title||Annual Median Wage|
|Salary information comes from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Employment Statistics Program. Updated May 2017.|
TQM240 OR department approval
Course Sequence by Term
The following is the suggested course sequence by term. Please keep in mind:
- The course sequence is laid out by suggested term and may be affected when students enter the program at different times of the year.
- Initial course placement is determined by placement tests and completion of 100-200 level course pre-/corequisites and program prerequisites.
- Students should meet with an academic advisor about any concerns that may affect course enrollment.
|CIS224||Project Management Microsoft Project for Windows||RC||3|
|MGT242||Project Scope And Procurement Management||Prerequisites: A grade of C or better in TQM240 or permission of Instructor.||RC||2|
|MGT243||Project Time And Cost Management||Prerequisites: A grade of C or better in TQM240 or permission of Instructor.||RC||2|
|MGT244||Project Risk And Quality Management||RC||2|
|MGT245||Project, Human Resources And Communications Management||RC||2|
|MGT246||Principles of Project Management||Prerequisites: A grade of C or better in TQM240 or permission of Instructor.||RC||3|
Ready to get started?
Follow one of the options below to get started on your personal career pathway.
Click here for MCC’s easy-to-use Enrollment Steps.
Learn more about and find contact information for the Business program.
Ask general questions over the phone at 480-461-7400 or via online chat.
Program Area Key
- Critical Rdg = Critical Reading
- FYC = First Year Composition
- HU = Humanities, Arts and Design
- Mathematics = Mathematics
- NS = Natural Science
- Oral Comm = Oral Communication
- PP = Program Prerequisite
- SB = Social-Behavioral Sciences
- RC = Required Courses
- RE = Restricted Electives
Students must earn a grade of "C" or better for all courses required within the program.
All information is administered by the Center for Curriculum and Transfer Articulation at Maricopa County Community College District and published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change in order to reflect the most current information available.
View MCCCD’s program website for the Certificate of Completion in Project Management (http://aztransmac2.asu.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MCCCD.woa/wa/freeForm?id=125887).
* Salary information comes from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Employment Statistics Program. Updated May 2017.