CCL Electronics Technology
Academic Plan Code
MCCCD Program Detail
Students must earn a grade of "C" or better for all courses required within the program
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Electronic Technology prepares students to work as electronics technicians, manufacturing supervisors, test equipment specialists, prototype fabricators, and in other positions in firms that specialize in electronic design, manufacturing, service, and development. The program provides a broad algebra-based background and emphasizes current needs and trends in the electronics industry.
What You’ll Learn
This program will help you gain the expertise needed to:
- Demonstrate an ability to solve linear algebraic equation.
- Use algebraic and trigonometric functions to solve electronic problems.
- Apply Ohms and Kirchhoffs laws to the solution of DC circuits and networks.
- Apply small signal analysis to bipolar and field-effect transistor circuits, and multistage amplifiers.
- Apply the concept of Boolean algebra to the generation and reduction of logic circuits.
- Use computer programs to solve technology related problems.
- Use assembly language to program a microprocessor.
- Develop an appreciation of safe work habits.
- Describe the operation and application of various electromechanical devices.
Meet with an Advisor
Click here for MCC’s easy-to-use Enrollment Steps.
Before signing up for classes, you’ll want to meet with an academic advisor. Together, you’ll lay out a program and career path that suits you best. This step is essential to your academic success.
This Certificate of Completion is associated with
All information is administered by the Center for Curriculum and Transfer Articulation at Maricopa County Community College District and published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change in order to reflect the most current information available.
View MCCCD's program website for the Certificate of Completion in Electronics Technology (http://aztransmac2.asu.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MCCCD.woa/wa/freeForm?id=23858).