Online students have access to a wide variety of library resources including databases that provide articles, ebooks, images, videos, feature films, and more. You also have access to support services 24/7 to help you with your research needs.
Turn in better assignments
- Improve your research skills from choosing better topics to searching databases more effectively through our videos or research guides.
- Learn how to give credit to the ideas of others and cite your sources accurately.
- Ask us for help any time! We are available 24/7 through.
Access materials from anywhere
- Use our databases 24/7 to find books, articles, and more. Just log in with your MEID.
- Having trouble logging in? Contact the Help Desk or reset your password.
- Request a library book and pick it up at either campus.