Learning Has No Age Limit.
Now’s the time to learn a language, explore history, paint your dreams or pursue that longtime passion. Maricopa County residents who are 65 and older now pay half the regular course fee with the new Senior Discount Tuition Plan.
NOTE: Although the spring semester kicks off January 13, there are more than 600 Late Start Classes that begin throughout the semester.
For Students ages 65 and older
Classes Start Jan, 13, 2018
2 Campuses or Online
Who is Eligible for Senior Citizen Tuition Rate
- Age 65 or older at time of enrollment
- Resident of Maricopa County and eligible for in-state tuition
How Do I Enroll at the Discounted Rate?
The senior citizen tuition discount applies to any credit course that has not reached full capacity by the first class meeting. Eligible students may enroll any time prior to the start of the first class meeting.
Frequently Asked Questions about Senior Citizen Tuition Rate
- What courses are eligible for the discounted rate?
- All credit courses are eligible. The discount does not apply to clock-hour or non-credit courses.
- Are course fees and registration also discounted?
- No, the tuition discount does not apply to course fees or registration fees.
- When is payment due?
- Payment is due 35 days prior to class start. NOTE: After the first due date of the semester, tuition due date will be the date you enroll in class(es). See MCC Cashier Services website at www.mesacc.edu/cashier-services/tuition-rates/initial-tuition-due-dates for information regarding the tuition due dates for Late Start and OEE classes.
- What is the "first class meeting" for an online course?
- The first class meeting of an online course is the official start date for that course.
- What is the refund policy?
- The refund policy follows the standard tuition refund policy as stated in Admin Regulation 2.2.10.