Mesa Community College is offering designated workspaces at each of our campuses for Spring 2021 students. These spaces have been set aside for on-campus computer access as well as on-campus Wi-Fi access. Space is limited. Reservations are for 90 minutes with a limit of two 90-minute sessions per day. Workspaces are socially distanced and face coverings are required. Areas are cleaned after every use.
- You must be enrolled for Spring 2021 classes
- Reservations are required
- Face coverings are required
- You will be responsible for assisting with maintaining a safe and healthy learning environment
- You must have completed the COVID-19 Return to College Acknowledgement for Online Classes
To reserve a space follow the instructions below:
- Make sure you are logged into your Maricopa Student Email account.
- In the form below, enter in your MEID and associated password.
- Select your Desired Workspace from the list below.
- You will then be presented with a reservation calendar of available spaces.
- We recommend clicking on the Day button to make it easier to find a day and time.
- Use the calendar's navigation tools to find the day and time you want to reserve.
- Click on an open Space to book an appointment.
- Fill in the necessary fields that are presented to you.
- If no slots are available, please try a different time range.
- To cancel an appointment slot you've already booked, leave the sign-up page and delete the event from your own calendar.
- If you require an accessible workstation, please make a note in your reservation. We also recommend notifying the staff in the room when you arrive on campus.