- Spring 2014
- Fall 2013
- Summer 2013
- Nutrition Alumna Starts Own Business
- MCC's Website Captures Bronze Paragon in National Competition
- Dr. Pan Receives International Excellence in Leadership Award
- Have You Taken a Class Lately?
- PTK Chapter Ranks Second in Nation
- Devin Oakes Awarded Prestigious Guistwhite Scholarship
- Relay For Life Team Raises $10,300
- Alumni in the News
- Women's Basketball Finishes 2nd in Nation
- Construction Boom at Southern and Dobson Campus
- Now Offering Online Degrees and Certificates
- Spring 2013
- Fall 2012
The National Council for Marketing and Public Relations award recognizes outstanding achievement in communications at community and technical colleges. It is the only national competition of its kind that exclusively honors excellence among marketing and PR professionals at two-year colleges. Student focus, simpler navigation, and...
MCC’s Omicron Beta Chapter was named First Finalist for Most Distinguished Chapter at the 2013 Phi Theta Kappa Conference....