- Fall 2014
- Summer 2014
- Spring 2014
- Fall 2013
- Summer 2013
- Nutrition Alumna Starts Own Business
- MCC's Website Captures Bronze Paragon in National Competition
- Dr. Pan Receives International Excellence in Leadership Award
- Have You Taken a Class Lately?
- PTK Chapter Ranks Second in Nation
- Devin Oakes Awarded Prestigious Guistwhite Scholarship
- Relay For Life Team Raises $10,300
- Alumni in the News
- Women's Basketball Finishes 2nd in Nation
- Construction Boom at Southern and Dobson Campus
- Now Offering Online Degrees and Certificates
- Spring 2013
- Fall 2012
Now Offering Online Degrees and Certificates
In March 2013 MCC received formal approval from its accrediting agency, the Higher Learning Commission, to begin offering online degrees and certificates. Prior to the approval, MCC offered online classes, but a student could not complete a degree exclusively online.
The college now offers more than 20 different degrees and certificates that can be taken completely online, providing students convenient and flexible options to advance their education.
“This is a significant milestone for MCC. Our focus on academic excellence, student success and student support in the virtual environment is paramount to helping students achieve their educational ambitions,” stated Dr. Shouan Pan, President.
MCC offers more than 500 eLearning classes through internet, hybrid or web-enhanced delivery methods. For more information about the new online degree offerings at MCC please call 480-461-7700 or visit mesacc.edu/elearning.
Online Certificates and Degrees
- Emergency Management or Response and Operations
- General Business or General Studies
- International Trade
- Judicial Studies
- Organizational Leadership and Management
- Project Management
- Retail Management
- Small Business and Small Business Start-Up