Industry Needs Your Skills!
If you’ve driven a car, used your credit card, called a company for service, opened an account, applied for a loan, accepted an offer, flown on an airplane, paid a bill, submitted a claim, or countless other things you do in your day; then you've interacted with Pega.
Pega powers millions of automated processes, billions of customer interactions, and trillions of dollars of business. Now Pega brings their program to Mesa Community College to assist you in getting started on your future now. You can complete the Pega Certified System Architect Essentials class and become a Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA) by passing the PCSA exam.
There is a desperate need for PEGA developers with the CSA certification, resulting in high-paying opportunities across the country and globe.
Upon successful completion of the course you:
- May learn application development that is used by virtually all Fortune 500 companies, and most other large organizations; including the Federal Government
- Will receive test vouchers that will allow the student to take the Pega System Architect Certification exam three times.
- May lead to internetships and/or employment with Pega clients.
WATCH THE PEGA PROMOTIONAL VIDEO BELOW TO LEARN MORE!*
*The Pega promotional video below references a previous Interactive Low Code Demonstration. More Interactive Low Code Demonstrations will be offered in the future.
Steps to Enroll:
- If you meet all of the course prerequisites ( A grade of C or better in (CIS126DL or CIS126RH), CIS133DA, CIS263AA, and CIS276DA) and are a student at Mesa Community College (MCC), you are free to enroll in CIS267: Pega System Architect Essentials.
- If you meet all of the course prerequisites ( A grade of C or better in (CIS126DL or CIS126RH), CIS133DA, CIS263AA, and CIS276DA) and are not a student at MCC, apply for admission to Mesa Community College at admission.maricopa.edu. After you have been admitted into MCC, feel free to enroll in CIS267.
- If you do not meet all of the course prerequisites, please contact Karri Sisson at email@example.com.
Fall 2023 Schedule
CIS267 - Pega System Architect Essentials - Class: 34908
Time: 8/21/2023 - 12/15/2023 - Monday + Thursday 6 PM - 8 PM.
Location: Downtown Center DTC 404