Free tuition assistance available upon successful completion of the course.
Industry Needs Your Skills!
If you’ve driven a car, used your credit card, called a company for service, opened an account, applied for a loan, accepted an offer, flown on an airplane, paid a bill, submitted a claim, or countless other things you do in your day; then you've interacted with Pega.
Pega powers millions of automated processes, billions of customer interactions, and trillions of dollars of business. Now Pega brings their program to Mesa Community College to assist you in getting started on your future now. You can complete the Pega Certified System Architect Essentials class and become a Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA) by passing the PCSA exam.
There is a desperate need for PEGA developers with the CSA certification, resulting in high-paying opportunities across the country and globe.
Upon successful completion of the course you:
- May learn application development that is used by virtually all Fortune 500 companies, and most other large organizations; including the Federal Government
- Will receive test vouchers that will allow the student to take the Pega System Architect Certification exam three times.
- May lead to internetships and/or employment with Pega clients.
WATCH THE PEGA PROMOTIONAL VIDEO BELOW TO LEARN MORE!*
*The Pega promotional video below references a previous Interactive Low Code Demonstration. More Interactive Low Code Demonstrations will be offered in the future.
Steps to Enroll:
- Complete the required Pega skills assessment located here. Pega skills assessment
- A MITI-EV representative will notify you within 1-3 business days with 'next steps' if you are eligible to enroll.
- If eligible, you will then apply for admission to Mesa Community College at admissions.maricopa.edu/.
- Contact Michael Bogner at Michael.Bogner@mesacc.edu to be enrolled into one of the classes listed on the schedule.
- Free tuition assistance available upon successful completion of the course.
Fall 2022 Schedule
September 8th - Decembter 15th, 2022
- 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM at Downtown Center, Centennial Way