EDGE3 Women in Electronics Scholarship at Mesa Community College
Click here to learn more about EDGE3 Technologies
EDGE3 Technologies has generously provided scholarships for students in Automotive Service, Automated Industrial Technology, Caterpillar Technician Training, Electronics Technology, and/or Engineering pathways. F-1 students will also be considered that have been in the United States of America for 9 consecutive months and maintained their status.
Recipients will also be eligible and considered for a paid full or part-time internship with EDGE3 Technologies, Inc., during, or after the academic year. Mesa Community College will furnish scholarship recipient name(s) and email list to EDGE3 Technologies, Inc.. after each award cycle.
The estimated award amount for this scholarship is $1,000.
- Preference is given to female applicants, Male applicants to be considered
- Enrolled at Mesa Community College
- Financial need
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Declared degree or certificate in one of the following programs of study:
Automated Industrial Technology
- AAS Automated Industrial Technology
- CCL Automated Industrial Technology I
- CCL Automated Industrial Technology II
- Cable and Wire Harness Assembly
- J-STD Soldering Certification
- AAS Automotive Service
- CCL Automotive Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Systems
- CCL Automotive Electronic/Electrical Systems
- AAS Caterpillar Technician Training
- AAS Electronics Engineering Technology
- AAS Electronics Technology
- CCL Electronics Technology
Associate in Science Degree, Emphasis in Engineering
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.