Register Now for the J-Standard Soldering Boot Camp
AzAMI – Arizona Advanced Manufacturing Institute
You can earn an industry-recognized certification that assures aerospace industry partners that you are ready for hire. Upon successful completion of this course you will:
- Get tuition reimbursement. (For Arizona residents only)
- Earn an industry-recognized certification that assures readiness for employment in the industry.
- Be prepared to interview with the industry and to earn the Arizona Career Readiness Credential (ACRC).
This is an amazing opportunity. Successfully completing just one class can qualify you for tuition reimbursement for in-state students, and an opportunity to interview with Boeing for a full-time job.
- Contact us at email@example.com. Students will be eligible to enroll if they show interest in soldering, or complete an assessment, or complete one of our other boot camps.
- Apply for admission to Mesa Community College at admissions.maricopa.edu.
- To enroll in AIT123 J-STD Soldering Certification Boot Camp, you must contact an AzAMI representative.
Spring 2022 Schedule - Enrolling Now
Classes will be held in person
January 30 - March 30, 2022
- Monday & Wednesday from 4:25 PM - 7:55 PM at MCC (Southern & Dobson)
March 21 - May 13, 2022
- Tuesday & Thursday from 4:25 PM - 7:55 PM at MCC (Southern & Dobson)