**Successful completion of the Industry Required - AIT 128 Wiring Assessment is a pre-requisite to qualify for this exciting Boot Camp opportunity. If you are interested in completing the AIT 123 J-Standard Soldering Certification, which is also tuition reimbursable, and another aerospace manufacturing credential that is in demand, follow this link
Industry Needs Your Electrical Wiring Skills!
AzAMI – Arizona Advanced Manufacturing Institute
You can earn an industry-recognized certification that assures aerospace industry partners that you are ready for hire. Upon successful completion of this course you:
- May have an opportunity to interview with the Boeing Company and many other aerospace companies!
- Will have the course discounted - full tuition reimbursement (in-state only) upon completion!
- Be prepared to interview with the industry and to earn the Arizona Career Readiness Credential (ACRC).
- If hired, graduates may qualify for full time positions with a benefits package.
This is an amazing opportunity. Successfully completing just one class can qualify you for tuition reimbursement for in-state students, and may present an opportunity to interview with one of our partners in Aerospace Manufacturing for a full-time job.
- Complete the industry required assessment at mesacc.edu/wiring-assessment.
- An AzAMI representative will notify you within 1-3 days with ‘next steps’ if you are eligible to enroll.
- If eligible, you will then apply for admission to Mesa Community College at admissions.maricopa.edu/.
- Contact an AzAMI representative at email@example.com to be enrolled into one of the classes listed on the schedule.
Spring 2022 Schedule
Enrolling Now!This is an amazing opportunity. Successfully completing just two classes can qualify you for tuition reimbursement for in-state students, and an aerospace industry-ready certification.
May 23 - June 3, 2022
- 3:00PM-6:55PM at MCC (Southern & Dobson)
June 13 - June 24, 2022
- 8:00AM-11:55AM at MCC (Southern & Dobson)