The best way to contact Veteran Services until further notice will be using Cranium Cafe. Either chat with us online or email us at

Transferring Eligibility of Benefits

For Veterans wishing to transfer their educational benefits to a loved one, they will need to complete a TOE form, or the Transfer of Eligibility Form online or you may apply at the Department of Veterans Affairs website here.