The best way to contact Veteran Services until further notice will be using Cranium Cafe. Either chat with us online or email us at

Transfer Military Students

For All VA Education Benefit Chapters

  • For students who are changing their major or degree program, or are transferring from another college or university where they have already used VA educational benefits, they will need to fill out a Request for Change of Program or Place of Training, or Form 22-1995 and then bring in to our office.
  • Dependents are required to fill out a different form, the Request for Change of Program or Place of Training for Survivors' and Dependents Education Assistance, or Form 22-5495.