What Do C4S Students Have to Say?
- "I love the close relationship I have with my coach."
- "My Coach is very relatable and easy to talk to about anything"
- "My coach encourages me to work through problems and stay positive."
- "My coach listens to me and pushes me to feel confident and improve my grades so I can succeed"
- " C4S has helped me face the immediate challenges of school and everyday life"
- "C4S workshops teach me how to manage my time,expand knowledge, build better study skills and lower stress"
- "C4S is a great resource for support and planning out future goals"
- "I am inspired to believe more in myself and fulfill what I am truly passionate about"
- "I feel more connected to the staff and community at MCC."
How is Connect 4 Success helpful?
- Your Success Coach is there encouraging & helping you transition to college.
- Students are exposed to one on one interactions in order to build the necessary skills to be successful at the college level.
- Students have the freedom to seek out a C4S team member to obtain any additional information to help them succeed.
- Students can attend C4S workshops to deepen their thought process, build valuable skill sets & gain the necessary confidence to succeed at the college level.
What Are Students' Responsibilities?
- Make a commitment to meet with your C4S Coach at least 6 times/semester.
2 of the 6 meetings must be face to face and on campus.
- Cancel an appointment if you cannot make it via text, email and/or phone call.
- Work on achieving goals that you set.
How Do Students Get Involved?
- Students are invited to participate by enrolling in 2 classes of foundation courses during the same semester.
- A letter will be given to students in their math class.
- An e-mail will be sent to the student's Maricopa Google Account.
- Students are encouraged to contact their C4S Coach as soon as possible.
- Students are invited to attend as many C4S workshops as they can each semester.
Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
-Melissa Turnbull: firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-461-7212
Please include the following information:
- Your name
- Best form of contact (email, phone number or both)
- Student ID
- Time of availability to be reached