What Do C4S Students Have to Say?
- "My mentor is very relatable and easy to talk to about anything"
- "My mentor encourages me to work through problems and stay positive."
- "I am inspired to believe more in myself and fulfill what I am truly passionate about"
- "I feel more connected to the staff and community at MCC."
Ready to apply?
Please complete the online Interest Form and Matching Inventory.
It's not too late to participate! There will be several rounds of matching that occur throughout the year.
How is Connect 4 Success helpful?
- Your Mentor is there encouraging & helping you transition to college.
- Students are exposed to one on one interactions in order to build the necessary skills to be successful at the college level.
- Students have the freedom to seek out a C4S team member to obtain any additional information to help them succeed.
- Students can attend C4S workshops to deepen their thought process, build valuable skill sets & gain the necessary confidence to succeed at the college level.
What Are Student/Mentees' Responsibilities?
- Make a commitment to meet with your C4S Mentor.
- Students are responsible for reaching out and connecting with C4S Mentor!
- 1:1 meetings must be face to face and on campus.
- Plan to set aside weekly time for this commitment, especially in the beginning.
- Cancel an appointment if you cannot make it via text, email and/or phone call. And, then, we expect students to take initiative to re-schedule immediately.
- Work on achieving goals that you set.
How Do Students Get Involved? Apply Here!
- Any student may submit a Student Interest Form and Student Matching Inventory at any time of year to be considered. Best time to apply is August 24 through September 15.
- There are a limited number of mentors, so not all students will be selected. Students in the TRIO Student Support Services will be given priority.
- An e-mail will be sent to the student's Maricopa Google Account.
- Students are encouraged to contact their C4S Mentor as soon as possible.
Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
Program Advisor/Connect4Success/Student Success Services
Best time to apply will be August 24- September 15 (for initial round of matching)
All other details for this academic year to be announced. . . check back soon!