Click images to play videos
Arian introduces herself! (32 sec.)
How Arian got started with C4S. (37 sec.)
Arian describes what it's like to have a Mentor. (31 sec.)
Ready to Apply? Great!
Complete the Interest & Matching Inventory Form
(takes 5-8 min. to complete)
See additional information about the program features below.
Scholarship Information for Participants
NEW! 2018-19 C4S Scholarship Information. Please read carefully, as criteria has changed. Scholarships are open for participants who qualify and submit a formal application. This opportunity will be available in the fall and spring of each academic year.
How is Connect 4 Success helpful?
- Your Mentor is encouraging & helping through your transition to college.
- Students have to one on one interactions in order to build the necessary skills to be successful at the college level.
- Students have the freedom to seek out a C4S team member to obtain any additional information to help them succeed.
- Students can attend workshops to deepen their thought process, build valuable skill sets & gain the necessary confidence to succeed at the college level.
What Are Student/Mentees' Responsibilities?
- Make a commitment to meet with your C4S Mentor.
- Students are responsible for reaching out and connecting with C4S Mentor!
- 1:1 meetings must be face to face and on campus.
- Plan to set aside weekly time for this commitment, especially in the beginning.
- Cancel an appointment if you cannot make it via text, email and/or phone call. And, then, we expect students to take initiative to re-schedule immediately.
- Work on achieving goals that you set.
How Do Students Get Involved? Apply Here!
- Any student may submit a Student Interest and Matching Inventory to be considered. Best time to apply is August 24 through September 15. There will be several rounds of matching that occur throughout the year.
- There are a limited number of mentors, so not all students will be selected.
- An e-mail will be sent to the student's Maricopa Google Account.
- Students are encouraged to contact their C4S Mentor as soon as possible.
Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
Connect 4 Success Lead