Click images to play videos
Arian introduces herself! (32 sec.)
How Arian got started with C4S. (37 sec.)
Arian describes what it's like to have a Mentor. (31 sec.)
Ready to Apply? Great!
Complete the Interest & Matching Inventory Form
(takes 5-8 min. to complete)
See additional information about the program features below.
Scholarship Information for Participants
C4S Mentoring Scholarship Flyer 2018-19. Please read carefully, as criteria has changed. Scholarships are open for participants who qualify and submit a formal application. This opportunity will be available in the fall and spring of each academic year.
Link to website to apply online for scholarship https://maricopa.academicworks.com/ Deadline September 4, 2018 for Initial Fall Scholarship. All students submitted by this deadline will be reviewed in the first round.
*NEW *Deadline has been extended! Students involved in C4S and wish to apply for scholarship will still have the opportunity to do so. The second round due date will be September 30, 2018. Funds are limited to the first 50 students applying. Application does not guarantee award.
How is Connect 4 Success helpful?
- Your Mentor is encouraging & helping through your transition to college.
- Students have to one on one interactions in order to build the necessary skills to be successful at the college level.
- Students have the freedom to seek out a C4S team member to obtain any additional information to help them succeed.
- Students can attend workshops to deepen their thought process, build valuable skill sets & gain the necessary confidence to succeed at the college level.
What Are Student/Mentees' Responsibilities?
- Make a commitment to meet with your C4S Mentor.
- Students are responsible for reaching out and connecting with C4S Mentor!
- 1:1 meetings must be face to face and on campus.
- Plan to set aside weekly time for this commitment, especially in the beginning.
- Cancel an appointment if you cannot make it via text, email and/or phone call. And, then, we expect students to take initiative to re-schedule immediately.
- Work on achieving goals that you set.
How Do Students Get Involved? Apply Here!
- Any student may submit a Student Interest and Matching Inventory to be considered. Best time to apply is August 24 through September 15. There will be several rounds of matching that occur throughout the year.
- There are a limited number of mentors, so not all students will be selected.
- An e-mail will be sent to the student's Maricopa Google Account.
- Students are encouraged to contact their C4S Mentor as soon as possible.
Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
Connect 4 Success Lead