Ask an Academic Advisor

Academic advising questions only.

Personal Information * indicates required

If you have transcripts from another college or university, please email us your unofficial transcript(s) and have your official transcript(s) sent under separate cover to:

Mesa Community College
Admissions and Records
1833 W. Southern Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85202