Phi Theta Kappa Membership
Do I Qualify?
- Currently enrolled in at least 1 credit hour, 100-level or above, at Mesa Community College
- Completed 12 credit hours of course work over 100-level at a Maricopa Community College
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
How Do I Enroll?
- If you received an invitation, visit ptk.org/become-a-member
- Click on the orange "Join" button and follow prompts to join and pay
- Download, complete and return bottom portion the PTK application: 2016 -2017 PAPERLESS Passcode Request.pdf
- A Phi Theta Kappa Advisor will verify eligibility
- After verification:
- You will receive an email with passcode to accept membership on-line ptk.org/become-a-member
- Are you transferring to Mesa Community College and want to transfer your Phi Theta Kappa membership as well? Contact your PTK representative.