Phi Theta Kappa Membership

Do I Qualify?

  • Currently enrolled in at least 1 credit hour, 100-level or above, at Mesa Community College
  • Completed 12 credit hours of course work over 100-level at a Maricopa Community College
  • Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher

How Do I Enroll?

Submit completed chapter membership application by hard copy by Oct 30, 2015


Hard Copy

  • Download and complete the PTK application: 2016 New Member Application.pdf
  • Bring your completed application along with an unofficial copy of your academic transcripts to verify eligibility
  • A Phi Theta Kappa Advisor will verify eligibility
  • After verification:
    • You will receive a passcode to accept membership on-line
    • OR

    • Make a one-time payment of $80.00 for lifetime membership dues at MCC Cashiers (Must have application present)


Transfer Memberships

  • Are you transferring to Mesa Community College and want to transfer your Phi Theta Kappa membership as well?
  • Download the application here to find out more: Transfer Membership Application.pdf