All online enrollment forms may be filled out, printed and brought into the Children's Center for submittal or attached in an email and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Things First! Scholarships and more.
Birth to 5: Watch Me Thrive!
If your child has never been a student at MCC's Children's Center:
- The child's parent or legal guardian must be enrolled at Mesa Community College or be employed with the Maricopa County Community College District
- Your child must be between 3 and 12 years of age and be fully potty trained
- All children must be 3 years old at the beginning of the semester to be enrolled
If you meet these criteria you are ready to enroll. Please complete all forms prior to your child's first day of attendance.
It is our goal to provide quality child care services. In the event, however, the center is not able to serve a child, the parent will be notified. Depending on the situation, every effort will be made to provide the student with information about how to make other child care arrangements.
Your child's online enrollment will NOT be accepted until the registration fee is paid and a mandatory tour of the Children's Center is completed.
Online Enrollment Forms
- Enrollment Form (Kindergarten transition)
- Fall & Spring New Enrollment Form
- General Consent Participation Form
- Emergency Contact & Immunization Form
- Photo Release Form
To enroll, you must remember to bring your current class schedule, your child's birth certificate and immunization record.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Rita Covert Administrative Secretary, Donna Candreva Childcare Coordinator, or Kris Bliss Center Director: 480-461-7082; Fax: 480-844-3229