Why Meet With an Advisor?
- Help students clarify academic and career goals.
- Provide students accurate, up-to-date information about requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Help students to understand better the nature and purpose of higher education.
- Guide students to appropriate resources and services.
- Help students choose or confirm a major .
- Monitor and evaluate educational progress.
- Assist with transfer requirements.
Advising and Registration for Summer and Fall
Please make an advising appointment soon for the next semester. We are located in Building 36 N inside the newly renovated Thunderbird Student Success Center next to the Kirk Student Center.
Avoid a walk-in traffic jam by contacting us and setting an appointment early for your classes. You can reach us by coming into the AII or by calling our front desk: 480-461-7931.
Certain student populations receive priority registration which begins early. Check your Student Center to see if you fall into this category and make an advising appointment soon to get your pick of classes.
Open registration begins in October and March.
Top 5 Reasons To Register Early
1. More available classes to get the best class schedule.
2. Set up a tuition payment plan with smaller payments before classes begin.
3. More time to seek advice, apply for financial aid, and meet tribal scholarship deadlines.
4. Time to explore more campus and American Indian Center resources for a successful term.
5. Advisors have more time to assist with course selection.
See you soon!!!