Resilience by LeaderShape | Free opportunity for students
Free Resilience Training for MCC students
Available NOW through June 23, 2021 | Online and Self-Paced
In preparation for your participation in the Resilience modules, we would like you to set aside 25 minutes to watch this video from LeaderShape on the topic of Resilience: ● The 7 Higher Principles of Resilience: https://youtu.be/P42BD0uftHY
● Go to resilience.leadershape.org and create a profile using your MCC email address.
● You will receive an email from email@example.com asking you to click a link to confirm your email address. Once you have done that, you will have access to:
- the three Resilience modules
- a participant manual to work through as you view the modules
- an evaluation to complete once you’ve participated in the modules
We are looking forward to providing this opportunity for you to participate in LeaderShape’s Resilience modules! As you respond to the pressures of the semester and the stresses that come with it, it is important that we take the time to consider our resilience and how it benefits us and the people around us.
LeaderShape has developed this curriculum based on the latest research that shows how we can retrain our brains to respond differently to stressful situations. We are excited to offer this program to you all to help you be the best versions of yourself as a student on our campus and for the rest of your lives!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Erica in Student Life & Leadership.
Leadership Lecture Series
How Great Leadership Inspire Action
How to Start a Movement
By: Derek Sivers
How Hip Hop Helps Us Understand Science
By: Danielle N. Lee
Why We Need Introverted Leaders
By: Angela Hucles
A Brief Tour of the Last 4 Billion Years
(Dinosaurs Not Included) By: Lauren Sallan
Why Good Leaders Make You Feel Safe
By: Simon Sinek
Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
By: Angela Lee Duckworth