The purpose of the Mesa Community College Student Support Foundation (MCC SSF) is to empower new leaders in philanthropy by providing financial assistance to students. The MCC SSF supports projects, events, and proposals that promote the Mission, Vision, and Values statements of Mesa Community College.
- Maximum of $250 will be given out
- At least 5-7 business days will be needed to review stipend applications before deciding to stipend or deny funding
- Funding will only be granted to students at Mesa Community College
- Students approved for funding will be requested to take part in the MCC Student Support Foundation pledge to be a change agent for diversity and equity (on campus and in the community) and to promote an inclusive environment for all student
- Funding will be granted or denied based on the applicant's need and the application's alignment with the MCC SSF’s Purpose and Areas of Philanthropic Interest
Areas of Philanthropic Interest:
- Support of projects or events that promote diversity, equity, and inclusion on campus as set by our college’s Mission, Vision, and Values statements.
- Emergency financial assistance
- Out-of-pocket expenses. Examples include books and school supplies
The Student Support Foundation application is currently OPEN. Click HERE to view the Student Support Foundation application.
If you have any questions about the application process, or would like to inquire about a leadership or membership role, please contact the Student Support Foundation at MesaSSF@mesacc.edu.