Student ID & Parking Stickers

All students and employees who park a motor vehicle on College property must register their vehicle and display a valid parking permit on the vehicle. The permit, issued by Mesa Community College, is valid for all Maricopa Community Colleges.

Get Your Student ID

Student ID

To obtain a Student ID a student must have a valid photo ID such as a driver's license. There is no charge for your first Student ID, but a fee of $5 will be charged for replacement cards. You will be photographed at the time you apply for your student ID. You may not wear a hat for your photo so be sure to fix your hair first!

Where to Go

Student IDs are available from the Enrollment Center, building 39, at the Southern and Dobson campus, or in the Mesquite building inside Enrollment Services at the Red Mountain campus.

Why Do You Need an ID?

These cards should be carried on campus and will be required for library use and some class use. Remember you can also take advantage of "Student Discounts" at movies, museums, and theme parks by having a current Student ID!

Parking Sticker - No form required!

Parking Sticker

All you need is your MCC student ID and the license plate number of your car, as well as the year, make and model of your vehicle. If you do not have your MCC student ID yet - follow the directions above and we can take your photo and issue your ID at the same time you get your parking sticker!


Bring your ID and information  to the Enrollment Center, building 39, at the Southern and Dobson campus, or in the Mesquite building inside Enrollment Services at the Red Mountain campus.

Stickers Go Here

On autos or trucks, parking permits should be placed or affixed on the inside of the lower front windshield (driver's side) so that they may be viewed from the outside. On motorized cycles, the permit shall be placed or affixed where it can be seen without difficulty on the front fender or fork. If there are any questions or problems concerning the parking permit please speak with a Public Safety Officer or find out more on the Public Safety website.

Good to Know

An out-of-state/out-of-county student or employee who operates or parks a motor vehicle on College property must sign an affidavit that the vehicle complies with Arizona Revised Statute 49-542 relating to vehicle emission testing and compliance. Vehicles which do not comply will not be issued a parking permit.