The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Adobe Foundations program helps develop proficiency with three of Adobe's foundational graphics programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash. The courses in this CCL are the common subset of those required for the other Adobe Creative Suite CCLs. Thus all the courses in the Adobe Foundations CCL may be applied towards the requirements of any of these more comprehensive certificates.
Important information you’ll need when applying for admission:
- Academic Plan
- Adobe Foundations (CER)
- Academic Plan Code
- Total Credits Required
- Catalog Year
- Effective Dates
- 5/29/2018 – 5/27/2019
- Available Online
- Program Notes
- Students must earn a grade of C or better required for all courses within the program. This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Successful completion of this certificate may lead to employment in a variety of different occupations and industries. Below are examples of related occupations with associated Maricopa County-based annual median wages* for this certificate. Education requirements vary for the occupations listed below, so you may need further education or degrees in order to qualify for some of these jobs and earn the related salaries. Please visit with an academic advisor and/or program director for additional information. You can click on any occupation to view the detail regarding education level, wages, and employment information.
Prepress Technicians and Workers
Course Sequence by Term
The following is the suggested course sequence by term. Please keep in mind:
- Students should meet with an academic advisor to develop an individual education plan that meets their academic and career goals. Use the Pathway Planner tool in your Student Center to manage your plan.
- The course sequence is laid out by suggested term and may be affected when students enter the program at different times of the year.
- Initial course placement is determined by current district placement measures and/or completion of 100-200 level course and/or program requirements.
- Degree and transfer seeking students may be required to successfully complete a MCCCD First Year Experience Course (FYE) within the first two semesters at a MCCCD College. Courses include AAA/CPD150, AAA/CPD150AC, CPD104, and AAA115/CPD115. Course offerings will vary by college. See an academic, program, or faculty advisor for details.
Full-time status is 12 credits to 18 credits per semester.
|CIS120DF||Adobe Photoshop Level I: Digital Imaging||RC||3|
|CIS120DB||Computer Graphics: Adobe Illustrator||RC||3|
|CIS120DC||Adobe Animate: Digital Animation||RC||3|
Ready to get started?
Follow one of the options below to get started on your personal career pathway.
Course Area Key
Students must earn a grade of C or better for all courses required within the program.
Course Sequence total credits may differ from the program information located on the MCCCD curriculum website due to program and system design.
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an academic advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.
View MCCCD’s curriculum website for the Certificate of Completion in Adobe Foundations (http://aztransmac2.asu.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MCCCD.woa/wa/freeForm?id=61937).