CCL Technology Support Analyst
Academic Plan Code
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Technology Support Analyst program is designed to give students a foundation of technical knowledge important for those interested in becoming part of the technology help desk support system within office configurations. The curriculum designed to equip students with marketable skills for adaptation to the specific tasks and troubleshooting techniques of the automated office.
Suggested Course Plan Sequenced by Semester
Course Sequence by Term
The following is a suggested course sequence by term for the pathway. Students should keep in mind the items below that affect their success in completing the pathway as listed:
- The course sequence is laid out by suggested term. It is understood that students may enter the program at different times of the year.
- Academic achievement is related to initial course placement determined by course placement tests, completion of 100-200 level course pre-/corequisites, any courses below 100 level, and program prerequisites.
- Students should meet with an academic advisor, or program director, or counselor who can assist in assessing student needs that may affect course enrollment. Appropriate resources can be discussed and agreed to in order to address student needs and support successful course completion.
Program Area Key:
- Critical Rdg = Critical Reading
- FYC = First Year Composition
- HUM = Humanities, Arts and Design
- Mathematics = Mathematics
- NS = Natural Science
- Oral Comm = Oral Communication
- PP = Program Prerequisite
- SB = Social-Behavioral Sciences
- RC = Required Courses
- RE = Restricted Electives
Students must earn a grade of "C" or better for all courses listed in the program.
|Survey of Computer Information Systems or
Computer Usage and Applications
|RC||MST150++||Microsoft Windows||Any MST150 Microsoft Technology Module||3|
|RC||CNT140AA||Introduction to Networks||4|
|RC||BPC170||A+ Exam Prep: Computer Hardware Configuration and Support||Prerequisites: A grade of C or better in CIS105 or permission of Instructor.||3|
Select 6-8 credits from the following courses to meet the Restricted Electives requirement.
|RE||BPC270||A+ Exam Prep: Operating System Configuration and Support||Prerequisites: A grade of C or better in CIS105 or permission of Instructor.||3|
|RE||CIS126DL||Linux Operating System||3|
|Linux System Administration or
Linux Network Administration
|Prerequisites: A grade of C or better in CIS126DL or CIS126RH or permission of Instructor.||3|
|RE||CNT150AA||Cisco - Routing and Switching Essentials||Prerequisites: A grade of C or better in CNT140AA or permission of Instructor.||4|
|Microsoft Windows or
Active Directory Windows Server Configuration
|Any MST Microsoft Technology Module||4|
Ready to get started?
Follow one of the options below to get started on your personal career pathway.
Click here for MCC's easy-to-use Enrollment Steps.
Learn more about and find contact information for the Business program.
Ask general questions over the phone at 480-461-7400 or via online chat.
All information is administered by the Center for Curriculum and Transfer Articulation at Maricopa County Community College District and published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change in order to reflect the most current information available.
View MCCCD's program website for the Certificate of Completion in Technology Support Analyst (http://aztransmac2.asu.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MCCCD.woa/wa/freeForm?id=109670).