CCL Manufacturing Management
Academic Plan Code
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Manufacturing Management prepares students to work in supervisory or managerial positions in a manufacturing industry. The program is designed to provide an overview of manufacturing management issues for those wanting to become supervisors or managers or for those already working in the field who want to advance and update their knowledge and skills.
GTC107 Technical Mathematics I (3) OR
Satisfactory score on math placement test 0-3
Course Sequence by Term
The following is a suggested course sequence by term for the pathway. Students should keep in mind the items below that affect their success in completing the pathway as listed:
- The course sequence is laid out by suggested term. It is understood that students may enter the program at different times of the year.
- Academic achievement is related to initial course placement determined by course placement tests, completion of 100-200 level course pre-/corequisites, any courses below 100 level, and program prerequisites.
- Students should meet with an academic advisor, or program director, or counselor who can assist in assessing student needs that may affect course enrollment. Appropriate resources can be discussed and agreed to in order to address student needs and support successful course completion.
Program Area Key:
- Critical Rdg = Critical Reading
- FYC = First Year Composition
- HUM = Humanities, Arts and Design
- Mathematics = Mathematics
- NS = Natural Science
- Oral Comm = Oral Communication
- PP = Program Prerequisite
- SB = Social-Behavioral Sciences
- RC = Required Courses
- RE = Restricted Electives
|RC||DFT114||Machine Trades Blueprint Reading||3|
|RC||GTC108||Technical Mathematics II||GTC/MET107 OR permission of Instructor||3|
|RC||GTC208||Statistical Process Control||ELE101, OR GTC/MET108, OR permission of department||3|
|RC||GTC216||Properties of Materials||3|
|RC||MGT147||Supply Chain Management||3|
|RC||MGT229||Management and Leadership I||3|
|Quality Customer Service or
Leadership and Empowerment Strategies or
Teamwork Dynamics or
Project Management In Quality Organizations
Ready to get started?
Follow one of the options below to get started on your personal career pathway.
Click here for MCC's easy-to-use Enrollment Steps.
Learn more about and find contact information for the Manufacturing program.
Ask general questions over the phone at 480-461-7400 or via online chat.
All information is administered by the Center for Curriculum and Transfer Articulation at Maricopa County Community College District and published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change in order to reflect the most current information available.
View MCCCD's program website for the Certificate of Completion in Manufacturing Management (http://aztransmac2.asu.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MCCCD.woa/wa/freeForm?id=23899).