CCL Advanced Web Designer
Academic Plan Code
MCCCD Program Detail
Students must earn a grade of "C" or better for all courses required within the program.
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Advanced Web Designer is designed to give students a set of skills that would allow them to develop comprehensive and interactive Web and e-commerce sites. Completing the program will prepare students for such positions as web technician, web designer, web marketing or e-commerce manager.
What You’ll Learn
This program will help you gain the expertise needed to:
- Construct an overview of the Internet and its resources to include basic web page development.
- Design, develop, and publish web sites on the Internet using html, css, and multimedia tools such as Scripting languages, web graphic applications, web animation, and web editors.
- Design and develop web pages using Dreamweaver.
- Perform the basic applications for graphic design and image correction.
- Develop e-business sites including online marketing and advertising, legal, ethical, and security considerations, and online secured transactions.
- Prepare for the international industry certification.
- Identify and define concepts and skills needed for the international industry certification A+ Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW) in Site Design.
- Identify and list concepts and skills needed for the international industry certification A+ Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW) A+ Foundation-Associate.
Meet with an Advisor
Click here for MCC’s easy-to-use Enrollment Steps.
Before signing up for classes, you’ll want to meet with an academic advisor. Together, you’ll lay out a program and career path that suits you best. This step is essential to your academic success.
This Certificate of Completion is associated with
All information is administered by the Center for Curriculum and Transfer Articulation at Maricopa County Community College District and published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change in order to reflect the most current information available.
View MCCCD's program website for the Certificate of Completion in Advanced Web Designer (http://aztransmac2.asu.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MCCCD.woa/wa/freeForm?id=118482).